Thursday, April 26, 2007

Vanda tagged me! 7 Random Facts About Me

I've never been tagged before, but one of the wonderful ladies who participates in the "her space--my space" blog just tagged me. Here's the rules: Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog. Ok, here goes...

1) I grew up on a cotton ranch in AZ. (My first paying job was at 13 - chopping weeds out of the cotton field.)
2) I have 5 dogs, 1 guinea pig, and 26 chickens.
3) I've been friends with my best friend for more than half my life. (Hi Ginnie!)
4) I have so many first cousins that I don't know all their names. (True story)
5) I was once timed as typing 174 words per minute. (Are you sure?!)
6) I love to travel. (If the car is moving I want to be in it.)
7) I look just like my great grandma Suzy. (Never met her, but the photos say it's so.)

I'm tagging Diva KMM, KelliDarr, Johanna Peterson, Leah Fung, Jess (A Mile In My Shoes), Melissa Ross, and Ginnie Baker. This was fun - can't wait to read the little snippets about each of you.

Blessings to you,
Aubrey

6 comments:

Vanda said...

Brilliant!! I love the facts, they say so much about you. Hugs, Vanda xXx

Melissa said...

Aubrey, I loved this! I don't have seven people to "tag", so here are my seven: 1) I love the Lord. 2) I just came home from hiking Cowles Mountain. 3) I ride a dirt bike. 4) I am going to be in a parade with my son this weekend. 5) I love a clean, organized house. 6) I am learning two new hobbies: photography and guitar. 7) After only one week, I am an official blog addict! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Typing 174 words a minute is absolutely amazing! espefially if yoi do nit havw typos (Ha Ha) Crystal

Anonymous said...

Hi Aub! I didn't know you could type THAT fast! Show off:P

Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Love Ginnie

Krissiem said...

Let me begin by saying that I know ONE person who owns a blog...and that's Aub. SO---I am taggin' you back DIVA!
I got all of mine done. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag...we have been moving this week:) so hopefully I will get to it soon.