Monday, April 16, 2007

Guess What Tomorrow Is?

Tomorrow is my first day of photography class! Yippee. I'm taking a course at the Community College. It's not a super heavy duty class, but it's designed to help you learn to use your DSLR. If you're a beginner (like me) in the manual photography area it's supposed to get you through that. It's also supposed to help you be able to know the difference between an ordinary shot and an extraordinary shot. I'm really excited about going. I've never taken any manual photography classes (or ANY kind of photography class for that matter). I'm hoping to get a lot from this class. It's going to be for 4 weeks. One class each week, each lasting 3 hours. I'm super excited! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Anyone can take a picture, but to learn how to capture the essence and the feeling of your focus...mmmmm...that's delicious!!!

Ginnie