Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What'd you do today?

My day consisted of work (we had two folks pass away at the church this week - which means two more funeral bulletins to prepare). Past that I came home and did a little photography homework. That class is so cool!!! Love it. Love it. Love it. Today I worked with white balance. Some time this week I'm going to have to spend 30 solid minutes photographing a single flower. (We'll see how that turns out.) I'm hopefully going to get to go with my friend, Melissa, so if we're doing it together - hopefully we won't look SUPER silly photographing the same flower for 30 minutes. (Maybe if there's two of us, they'll think twice before calling the guys with the white coats!) I've been having a blast doing that "her space-my space" challenge. Have you guys checked it out? If not, you should - so many cool photos. I love learning new stuff. Working that brain. Feels great to put that big sponge to work God gave us. I'm going to post some of my photo class work on my other blog. You can check it to see what I learned last week. Fun!
Blessings Everyone.
Aubrey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the foxglove picture on your other blog the flower that you had to photograph for 30 minutes? Ahhh, one of my favs and a gorgeous picture. Is your photography instructor teaching you patience?? haha. I like the her space challenge pictures that you take too, it looks like fun!

Love Ginnie