Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scrapbook Lifestyle

The designers at Scrapbook Lifestyle made a heritage album for my sister and me. Yesterday was the beginning of our "airing" week. I have 3 friends that are designers are the show: Leah Fung, Johanna Peterson, and Melisa Sanchez. So it made it extra special knowing that my friends would be there. My sister and I had a lot of fun going up and shooting this. We spent the day together driving up to LA. We did a little shopping, I had my hair done - we had lunch together. It was really a fun - wild day. Here's a link if you're interested in watching. As I said, it will run this week. Each day has a new video that's 3 minutes long. They start off showing how the album was created and then Jennifer and I will be on Friday for the "reveal" when they give Jennifer the album. Hope you enjoy. (Thanks my friends for this great experience!) http://www.scrapbooklifestyle.com.
Aubrey

4 comments:

Vanda said...

Hi Aubrey,
Sounds as if you had great fun :O)

I tag you ...

The rules:
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog ...

Hugs, Vanda xXx

Anonymous said...

I want to see it so bad!!! Stupid slow conection...3 minutes=3hours to watch it for me! Oh well, I know you guys had fun doing it and that's all that matters!

Love Ginnie

Krissiem said...

LOVED IT!!! I had to change my setting to short bandwidth and it was lovely to watch---not skips at all... go figure...
I cried... can you believe it? Maybe I was just happy to see you and Jenn! And DIVA.... you look MAH-velous!!!
Love- Krissie

Marjolein said...

Oh my......was that you???? I watch that show everyday, love it!!