Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wanna Know What I Was Given?

Hi guys!

It's such a beautiful, cloudy, overcast day. I love those - they're my absolute favorites (besides rainy days of course--nothing is better than one of those). It must be a product of growing up in the desert and only having 3 days worth of rain that would happen during monsoons in May. That's all we'd get for the entire year. Rain was definitely celebrated...I've jumped in my share of puddles. Anyhow, I digress. Do you want to know what I was given? Can you guess what my Aunt Cindy nabbed for me? A library card catalog file cabinet. My terrific mom was nice enough to keep it for me until I could come pick it up. I love it. I just thought I'd share a picture of it and send a shout out to my Aunt thanking her for my new treasure. I love books - and the fact that this little unit held the key to finding so many different places one could travel to on a page - I just think that's cool. I'm excited to have it around - inspiring me. I hope you have a blessed day!
Aubrey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cabinet...just gorgeous! What a nice Aunt you have to get that for you:)

Ginnie