Monday, March 03, 2008

SAFARI

I keep getting kicked off the Internet, so I am going to keep this post very small. We LOVED the safari. We are staying in "tents" on the game reserve. We're not allowed out at night by ourselves because the wild animals are roaming around out there. We've heard the lions tonight. Apparently there are 8 of them on the grounds. We saw all kinds of animals. (Not the lions though). Here's a couple of quick shots. Ok, scratch that, Blogger won't let me upload any photos right now. I promise to try tomorrow morning. We have a 5:30 AM wake up call for the 6 AM sunrise safari. So, I guess we ought to try to get some sleep now.
Blessings,
Aubrey & Leah

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! You girls are BRAVE! :) I cannot wait to see the photos!

Ginny said...

Go girls, go. I am so excited for you. Love ya, Mom.

Anonymous said...

Seriously? Honestly ...I do not think I could sleep because I would be so scared. I am guessing it must be safe but be careful. Say hi to all the giraffes for Kate. Crystal

Jenn Alvarez said...

How cool! I hope you get to see the lions!

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

So glad you're updating while you're there! Mel directed me over here- we're looking forwarded to see your great photographs!