Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wacky Wednesday

Ok, so carpooled with Jeff again. I like riding to work with him in the morning. Don't like not having my car when I leave though. Hmm...still haven't figured out how to have both! :-)

Today is a kind of a weird day. I feel "loopy" - I do absolutely love that it's overcast out today though. Overcast days are the best. They're best spent home, under a quilt, reading a good book. Luckily time is passing relatively quick this morning. I need to get home, unload the dishwasher, re-load the dishwasher, fold some more laundry, and get ready to come back to church tonight. Addison's in the youth group and is running for President of the group. Elections are tonight. (They were officially held last week but they tied, so any kids who weren't there last week get to vote tonight and hopefully break the tie. Keep your fingers crossed for him.) Also Jeff has a Trustee meeting and I have to be there to take notes.

I wanted to try to add a picture to the blog every now and then and since I haven't taken any lately I thought I'd look through my photos and see if there are any that I took exactly a year ago. I found some that I took of Roscoe & Mugsy and some of the trees at the intersection in Alpine. Here they are. It looks like it was an overcast day that day too. (I love November!)

Hope today finds you all well!
Aubrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you cut poor Shelby-dog out of picture!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I like blogs. It is kinda like eaves dropping into someone mind. You will enjoy looking back at your postings each day. Good luck! I can't wait til Friday night either. Crystal