Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday is Here!!!

I know I'm posting later than I usually do, but Thursday is finally here. That means my sister will be here tonight!!! If you can't tell, I'm SUPER excited. My mom will be here tomorrow - SUPER excited again. I can't wait to have us all together. I think mom is bringing grandma too - so we're going to have some fun. Tomorrow night I'm hosting a crop at our church in the Fellowship Hall. I can't wait. There'll be a bunch of girls there and it should be a lot of fun. I made some clipboards for Addison's teachers Christmas presents yesterday. Just put the ribbon on them this morning. I think they turned out cute. I was able to use up my scraps and ended up with a cute-inexpensive gift. These were a bunch of fun to make and I can't wait to do more!

I was so excited about "the girls" coming over that I couldn't sleep last night. I woke up about 4:45 AM and figured if I layed there I'd go back to sleep. At 5:15 I woke Jeff up and told him if he wanted to wake up I'd give him a hair cut - and he did. So 5:30 this morning there I am in the kitchen cutting hair. (Do you think I'm excited?!)

I hope everyone has a great day!
Blessings to you!
Aubrey







No comments: