Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Totally Tuesday

Well, this is my first post. I've wanted to start a blog for a while. I think they're neat - helps to play "catch-up" with family and friends. I'm at work today. Got here a bit early. Jeff and I are carpooling since the little red car broke down again. We just picked it up from the mechanic Thurday night and Jeff drove it to work Friday with no problems, but coming home Monday night it died again. I'm thinking it's the alternator. (We'll soon find out I'm sure.)

We went and voted this morning. It's done there in a local church in Alpine and they always seem to have the cutest little old ladies working the polls. What a privilege to live in America where our voices can be heard!

Addison is doing well in school. It's Parent/Teacher conference week so they have minimum days all this week, except Friday, which they have off because of the Veteran's Day.

Speaking of Friday - I am so excited. I'm going to host a scrapbooking crop at our church Friday night. I've invited a lot of FUN girls and I think we're going to have a great time. This will be our first time getting together at the church but it's a nice central location for everyone and an opportunity to get out of the house. I'm especially excited about this one because my sister, Jennifer, is going to get to come down for this one. She was going to come down for my birthday (11/3) but we postponed it a week so that we could wait for the 3 day weekend.

I guess I ought to wrap this up and get back to work!

God's Special Blessings to You!
Aubrey

No comments: