Monday, November 14, 2005

It Certainly Is MONDAY

Uughhh...today SUCKS. I'll be getting off work in about an hour. Work has been really good for me today. We started the morning off with a meeting at Addison's school with the Vice-Prinicpal, Addison's bus driver, the head of transportation, the head of Special Ed, and Jeff, Addison and I. Needless to say the results were less-than satisfactory. (Trying to be nice and not say a bunch of ugly things here.)

On a better note - my family was down for the weekend. I truly believe that family is one of the best gifts that God gave us. I wouldn't trade mine in for the world. We had a scrapbooking crop with a bunch of girls at our church Friday night. I had a lot of fun. Didn't get a thing done, but had a great time. I was trying to think of a name for our group and couldn't come up with anything. Two of the girls came up with calling our get togethers "Holy Scrap" time. I thought it was really cute. I think we'll go with it.

This is going to be short today. I'm not feeling great, but am working to feel better. I refuse to be negative and I'm working on being positive. I refuse to let those folks get me down. I'm going to be positive and thank the Lord for this blessed day. I hope the Lord has blessed your day and this note finds you all in good spirits.
Aubrey

No comments: