Monday, November 12, 2007

BIRTHDAY, FRIENDS, HOMECOMING

My sister and mother came down for my birthday weekend. We had a great day Saturday. We went shopping and out to lunch. We celebrated at Chevy's where I got to have a sip of a Cranberry Margarita - YUM! Here's a shot of Jenn with her drink!
Later that day my friend Crystal came over and we scrapbooked. It was great. I actually got 4 LOs done. I never get that many done at once.

Thursday a friend we met in Canada, Cindy, called - she made it to San Diego. So I picked her and my friend Leah up and we did some shopping and had lunch. It was nice to get to see her again and visit.

Lastly, Addison's school had to reschedule their homecoming game/dance to Saturday due to the fires. Here's some pictures of him and his girlfriend, Katelyn, before the dance.






And here's one of them after the dance. Aren't they cute!

I hope this note finds you all well and happy!

Blessings,

Aubrey

3 comments:

Jenn Alvarez said...

Aub I really had a great time when I was down there! Adddis' pictures look great!

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Aubrey!

Happy belated birthday, hope all your wishes came true.
Take care.

Cindy said...

Hey, I made it into your blog! Does that make me famous? Things are getting back to normal here. Had 300+ photo printed yesterday, so I'll be reliving my fun trip to S.D. as I slip them all into an album.

Addison & his girlfriend are so cute!! They look very happy!

Cindy