Thursday, November 29, 2007

CHRISTMAS (SHOPPING & PHOTOS)

Hello All,

I've been slacking on the blogging front! (Don't have to tell you that though huh?!) My sister recently came down for Thanksgiving. We had such a great time. Jeff's brother, Wayne, invited us to his campground at Lake Jennings for the day - we brought Jenn, Quentin, Rob, Mom & Grandma and we all had a GREAT time!

The following day it was black Friday of course - Jenn & I were up at 1:45 AM and in front of the Wal-mart by 2:20. Here's photos - sorry they're yellow - it was pitch-black outside and we were under a yellow security light.Here's where we were in line. It looks worse than it is. We did pretty good. People though that showed up after 3 AM were not in great shape though.Dude, I love this picture of Jenn. She's such a good sport to pose for all my dorky ideas!Yep, she got me back. (Oh, BTW - yep, that's me eating Chex Mix at 3:30 in the morning because the only thing open was the gas station - not a lot to choose from there.) Anyhow...we did awesome with our shopping this year - we got EVERYTHING on our list - and at the discounted price - we're a powerful team!
My girlfriend let me take pictures of her kids for their Christmas cards so I thought I'd share this one. Aren't they the most GORGEOUS kids you've ever seen! Man - sooooo cute - and funny too. I like this one because it's a bit silly and I think they look darling.

I hope you all are doing well and the sun is shining on you!

Blessings,

Aubrey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are way crazy to be at Walmart at 3:00 AM. What do you do with your blankets and chairs when the doors open? I am glad you had fun! Huge thanks for taking the fantastic photos for my Christmas Cards. They turned out great. I owe you big time.

Jenn Alvarez said...

Aub those pictures are so funny! I look like such a dork! Such a good time!

Melissa said...

Aaah! You girls are serious shoppers! :) What a fun tradition. And I love the picture of the kids...too cute! May I call you if I can't make our family shot happen - the whole delayed shutter and looking natural usually doesn't work well!?!?

Diana said...

What a great adventure you must have had! The shots are really cool and it's good to see you!
Love Di

Chrissy said...

Hey there. Hope it's ok to say a little hi, I followed a link from my sweet friend Cassie's blog to yours.

Lots of birthdays for us here atm as well. Happy birthday to you and your handsome 14 year old. Our Nicholas just turned 14 too in September. :)

Love that Christmas piccy of your friends munchkins, just adorable.

Take care and blessings
Chrissy x