Friday, October 12, 2007

WEIRD CANADA THING

Ok, we're up. We're getting ready for the day. I ran downstairs to get some coffee and I snagged this picture just as quick as I could. This is right at the edge of the lobby - so there were all sorts of people hanging around and I didn't want them thinking I was the "weird American girl" taking a picture of the vending machine. Check it out!

Looks like a normal vending machine right? Well look under the KitKat bar - would that be a box of TROGANS?! How about under the M&Ms...a box of TAMPAX?! It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. Each time I walk by I crack up! Ok, we're off to have breakfast with some girls. Hope everyone is well. (Note for family-my fasting sugar was 84 when I woke up this morning...so I am taking care of myself!)

Love,

Aubrey

2 comments:

Jenn Alvarez said...

Hahahahahaha! Well, they "convenience" machines!
Have fun and I'm glad you're taking care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...should I get the Kit Kat or the condoms? Glad you are having fun. I went to the pumpkin patch with Kate's class today and wished you were with me to take awesome photos.