Thursday, June 21, 2007

Catch Up

Well not too much going on...(Do all my posts start off that way?). There's always plenty of stuff going on, I'm almost never home, or have time to loaf, but it's just run of the mill stuff that folks do everyday and no one would have any interest in reading...you know...yep, thought ya did!

Ok, so I ordered my passport renewal - waiting on that - then we can purchase our flight tickets to Canada. Yippee!!! My girlfriend, Krissie, is coming down from Colorado at the end of August and then we're going to go stay at a fancy resort in Phoenix for a scrapbooking event. Yippee!!!

My last photography class in this session is Saturday - how can it be that time already? I need to ask the guy if we can buy a year pass (like at Sea World) where he'll just promise to meet up with us every weekend and teach us new stuff. Think he'll go for it? One can dream...

Addison graduated 8th grade Friday. He started high school summer school and football practices Monday. Man - he only had the weekend for a break - how bad does that stink? He doesn't think so though. He's just so excited to be playing high school football. He's such a cool kid. Gotta love him! Here's a shot I took of him at practice yesterday.

I shot this next picture after they finished one of their drills. Addison and this boy, Sager, walked up to one another and put their arms up and hit them.
As soon as they did, all the other boys standing around came and did it too.

I guess that's it for today. I hope everyone is well.
Blessings,
Aubrey



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Aub. They really capture the emotion of the moment.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey, Thanks for your comments on my blog. I followed them to your photo blog, then here, and then to 2Peas where I see you also do the DW challenges. I loved your layouts and you're inspiring me to get going. I haven't done one for June yet!