Friday, January 26, 2007

That Kinda Day

Hello All!
It's that kinda day - I've decided I'm not having it! I woke up with an incredible headache (it's actually the same one I went to bed with) and I was freezing so I thought I'd stop and get a hot latte, it'd be yummy, hopefully help with the headache - warm up my hands, etc...however I get there, stand in line, place my order - and as I'm getting my drink, realize that I ordered the iced version - what a TARD! Anyhow - it was time for a little Metallica - (I really needed a hit of Kid Rock but I couldn't find my CD) so James is taking care of me this morning. I put in my "Load" album and I've been jamming all morning - "Ain't my bitch" "King Nothing" - AWESOME songs for days like today - I'm totally in a better mood! Here's wishing you all good moods too!
Aubrey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I wonder if musicians know just how much they can affect people?? I'd be totally lost without them:) In my best James Hetfield...yea-e-yea-uh!!!!

LOVE YOU!!! Glad you're feeling better!

Ginnie