Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Scrapbook Room


I've been working on decorating/organizing/cleaning up my scrapbook room. (Excuse the terrible photo! - Click on the photo to get a bigger picture.) I finally got my "room title" up. (Courtesy of my fabulous sister, Jenn!) I've had these things for a while - only just got 'em put up. I did pick up the flower over the weekend at Target in Yuma - they have so much more at that store than we have at ours here. I've been told I should alter these in some way - paint or decorate, but I'm kinda afraid. I'm sure I could do something to make them look cute, but what if they look good now, and then I don't like them in 6 months! Plus the wall is so busy - the way it's painted - I kind of like the starkness of the white. Maybe I'll add some ribbons to some of them. That way if I get tired of the color - or want a change - it'll be easy enough to swap out. Wish me luck on getting this room done. I'm hoping to have it complete by this weekend.

2 comments:

johanna peterson said...

love your room!! congrats!! cant wait to come over and scrap - ok, maybe just hang out since you and I both know we get nothing done away from our own scrapbook rooms :)

j

Anonymous said...

The letters look great. I think I would leave them white. Love the flower! Crystal