Monday, April 24, 2006

CLEAN UP!!!

I went to Yuma this past weekend to help my mom clean out her garage. She's just recently moved and, like the rest of us - or maybe it's just me, hasn't gone through all the boxes yet. We worked all day Saturday on it (6AM-9:30PM). It looks much better now. This was good. It gave mom more space in her garage - it gave the homeless shelter 3 truck loads of donations, and it gave me some exercise. I've been working on cleaning out my office/scrapbook room. The local scrapbook store is having a garage sale Saturday and I've signed up for a spot to sell my things. All this cleaning and purging is really making me feel good. I feel like I've been buried under "stuff" for a long time now. I can't wait to finish getting it cleaned, sorted, organized, and decorated. It's going to be so nice it that room! I'm about 3/4 of the way done. My goal is to have it done by Saturday. Wish me luck! To all of you out there Spring Cleaning - I hope the end result brings you much happiness.
Blessings to you!
Aubrey

No comments: