Friday, July 18, 2008

ANOTHER WEDDING

Today we're supposed to be leaving for vacation (I obviously do not have my stuff together/ready, etc...) I figured I'd do a quick update...My friend Melissa and I shot another wedding 2 weeks ago. Such fun! Here's a couple of shots of Mike and Melaine:

About to kiss - Mike tenderly holding onto their baby! One of the bridesmaids - she really got down!
The guys were soooo much fun! They had a blast!

A tender moment... Yep, they really do like each other.

We had a great time capturing their event.

In other news: Like I said, we're going on vacation - no idea where yet. Umm...our Guinea Pig "Switch" passed away. He was 7 years old and a really cool pig. We miss him daily. What a treat it was to have him in our lives. He was a cool guy.

Well I better get back to my dictation so we can get out of here!

Blessings!
Aubrey

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Aubrey:

Love the photos! I can't believe how good you've gotten at shooting these weddings in such a short time! I hope you have a great vacation, wherever you go.

Jeanne

Jenn Alvarez said...

That bridesmaid looks like she'd be a blast to hang out with! All of the photos are fantastic Aub!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey! Great photos! So where did you end up going? I thought about you on your 10th anniversary. Trevor and I went and had Elvis renew our vows. Today we are in San Francisco. We went to John Muir Redwoods. See you in another week or so! Have fun. Crystal

Diana said...

Have missed you so much. Have a great vacation.
Love Di X

Diana said...

PS the photographs are just so natural.