Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bumper Card Society

I've been tagged by my friends Vanda and Pokettiger. Now my job is to also ask 5 more people to participate. I nominate: Krissie, Ginnie, Johanna, Melisa, and Melissa. This sounds like a lot of fun - hope everyone will enjoy participating!

The full story behind the Global Bumper Card Society can be read here. Here is the basic idea though: 1) Send ONE card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you? 2) Tag (yes, I know, but this is the only way to spread this) 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people). 3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on.

No comments: