Thursday, August 10, 2006

We're Back

Ok, we survived it. Actually, we LOVED it. Vacation was awesome. We always have a great time on vacation. We're the type who get excited about seeing the "World's Largest Rocking Chair"...if you are too, you can see it just outside of Canon City, CO. We went and spent a couple of days with my girlfriend Krissie and her husband, Mike. What fun! I miss that chick already - wish you could all know her - she's a blast. On our trips I love to take pictures of all the old barns we pass on the side of the road - I love them. I got a ton on this trip. I'll try and get some pictures up soon. Since we've been home we've been working on cleaning out the house - throwing stuff away. So of course the scrapbook room is being worked on again. It's been rearranged and gone through. I am actually getting to the decorating portion now. Whooo hooo! Word is my sister is coming down for Labor day - can't wait. I've only seen her once this year - doesn't seem right! Well hope this day is a productive one for you all.
Love,
Aub

No comments: